This course is designed to teach you how to explore more environment ideas, fast and implementing 3D tools into your design pipeline. These techniques are used in both Video games and live action pipeline for hyper realistic projects.
Maya and Cinema-4D will both be used with Maya as the modeling and set building tool and Cinema-4D as a rending and texturing tool. This course won’t include basics for the packages mentioned above unfortunately, but any 3D package can be used. Photoshop will be used as a post processing tool to edit and put everything together into one epic image.
FREE FOR IFCC 2020 ATTENDEES!
THE CONTENT OF THIS COURSE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
What Will I Learn?
- How to sketch compositions for environments
- How to tell a story in one frame
- How to model using both polygons and curves in Maya
- How to set up a shot for rendering in Maya
- Texture and render you 3D scenes in Cinema-4D and Octane
- Use render passes in Photoshop
- How to manipulate photos for texturing in Photoshop